Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Together we will help raise awareness and educate key decisionmakers, stakeholders and the public on modernization efforts of our strategic nuclear deterrent.
As a Member of ANWA DC you are invited:
1) to shape the topics, focus and format of our signature Capitol Hill and online invitation-only ANWA DC Forums, and
(2) join us for our closed, member-only, ANWA DC Roundtables with key Government officials, industry leaders, and academic experts, and
(3) ad hoc policy meetings with key Congressional staff.
A sampling of our offerings:
• Bi-monthly policy, operational and business issue Forums with key thought leaders and decisionmakers, including Members of Congress and key House and Senate staff, White House, DOD and NNSA representatives
• Varied Topics to include:
• 3 Legs of the Triad and associated missile modernization
• NNSA nuclear weapons complex and nuclear nonproliferation series
• Strategic nuclear deterrent infrastructure series
• Revitalizing our key nuclear material manufacturing
• Educating the future workforce for nuclear deterrence technology
development and manufacturing
• NC3 modernization
• Periodic off-the-record roundtables with government officials, defense business leaders, other stakeholders and thought leaders
• NucleCast--The Official Podcast of ANWA Deterrence Center. NucleCast releases at least weekly episodes which feature discussions with experts on strategic nuclear deterrence policy and technology.
• Pursuing new ANWA DC half to full day workshops on specific strategic nuclear deterrence series topics that can be shaped by your organization and in locations near key DOD and NNSA bases and facilities.
Have a question or want to get in touch? We'd love to hear from you. Contact us today and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.